/ Hannah / 26 /
Just building my shrine to AWESOMENESS.
I like Supernatural
so that's what you'll mostly see here.
PS: I'm a fic reader. It's an addiction. I feel like I read hundreds of fics in a week.
My Tumblr Playlist
contains all the audio post I posted on here.
Photographer Posts Images of Family Members Displaced by Typhoon Haiyan (One photographer is now trying to help survivors get word to their families and let them know they are alive. )
1. An aerial view shows signs for help and food amid the destruction left from Typhoon Haiyan in the coastal town of Tanawan, central Philippines, Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013. (AP Photo/Wally Santana)
2. U.S. Marine stands on top of boxes containing tent material from U.S. relief organisation USAid, as he and Philippine soldiers prepare the load to be deployed by airlift by U.S. military to victims of super typhoon Haiyan, at Manila airport November 13, 2013. Philippine officials have been overwhelmed by Haiyan, one of the strongest typhoons on record, which tore through the central Philippines on Friday and flattened Tacloban, coastal capital of Leyte province. REUTERS/Wolfgang Rattay
3. Homeless residents rest under candlelight inside a Catholic church which is being used as a temporary evacuation centre in downtown Tacloban in central Philippines November 13, 2013.
4. Newborn babies lie in cribs inside a chapel which was turned into a makeshift hospital after Super Typhoon Haiyan battered Tacloban city in central Philippines November 13, 2013. REUTERS/John Javellana
5. Members of the International Search and Rescue from Germany prepare their equipment as they await their airlift to Tacloban City, at Villamor Air Base in Manila November 13, 2013. Desperation gripped Philippine islands devastated by Typhoon Haiyan as looting turned deadly on Wednesday and survivors panicked over delays in supplies of food, water and medicine, some digging up underground water pipes and smashing them open. REUTERS/Cheryl Ravelo.
6.Displaced residents draw water from a well in a village area of Tacloban in central Philippines November 13, 2013. REUTERS/Bobby Yip
7. A soldier carries one-day-old baby Ian Daniel Honrado to a waiting military transport plane Wednesday Nov. 13, 2013 from the damaged Tacloban airport at Tacloban city, Leyte province in central Philippines. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
8. A Filipino man walks inside a mall that has been flooded and allegedly looted after Typhoon Hayian hit Tacloban city, Leyte province, central Philippines on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013. (AP Photo/Aaron Favila)
9.Homeless residents rest inside a school featuring a portrait of Philippine President Benigno Aquino at downtown Tacloban City, in central Philippines November 13, 2013. REUTERS/Bobby Yip
10. Members of a Philippines rescue team carry corpses in body bags as they search for the dead in the Typhoon Haiyan ravaged city of Tacloban, central Philippines on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013.(AP Photo/David Guttenfelder)
Donations/Aid Relief to help the people affected by Typhoon Haiyan
Embassy of the Philippines (Washington, D.C)